Intuit Inc. is an enterprise software company that develops financial and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants and individuals. Interact with QuickBooks customers by focusing on general questions, data entry and navigation.
About the Client | Intuit Inc.
System and Equipment
Equipment Must Meet Platform Standards
Click Here for System & Equipment Policy
is an enterprise software company that
develops financial and tax preparation
software and related services for small
businesses, accountants and individuals.
QuickBooks is an accounting software package developed and
marketed by Intuit. QuickBooks products are geared mainly toward
the self-employed, small and medium-sized businesses and offer PC
based accounting applications as well as cloud-based versions
that allows the user to accept business payments, manage and
pay bills, and perform payroll functions. In September 2015, Intuit
released QuickBooks 2016, containing new features such as batch
transaction, bill tracking, continuous feed label printer support, and
batch delete/void transactions. In September 2016, Intuit released
QuickBooks 2017 with several improvements like automated reports,
smart search and improved viewing of report filters
What to Expect
On a day-to-day basis, Service Partners can expect to participate in the following activities:
• Interact with QuickBooks customers via phone, focusing on process related questions, data
entry and navigation.
• Research, analyze and determine an appropriate course of action for QuickBooks
• Be a positive representative for Intuit and the QuickBooks product; take a caring and
empathetic approach to customer interactions.
• Articulate how to use the QuickBooks product accurately and efficiently resolve customer
inquiries on the first contact. This includes having a thorough understanding of Intuit’s suite
of products and educating customers on those that best meet their needs.
• Provide quality customer service while demonstrating the ability to effectively troubleshoot
and resolve advanced technical inquires.
• Act as a technical resource when assisting customers to resolve problems with devices and