Loan Processors Needed !
David Allen Capital is Hiring ! No Experience Needed. Training Included. Join the Team Now . No license needed. No cost at all to start. Get $$$$ weekly. Earn up to 6.5% of funding. No selling—Businesses need and want – our money ! Just promote! Easy to Promote on Social Media Sites.
CNA to Patient ratio is one of the best in Massachusetts- 7:1 rates and ratios for CNAsShift Hours:
- 1st shift – 7 AM to 3 PM
- 2nd shift 3 PM to 11 PM
- 3rd shift 11 PM to 7 AMShift differential on 2ndshift, 3rd shift and all weekend shifts.
Responsibilities:Assist residents with ADLs for which they need assistance, such as bathing, combing hair, brushing teeth, shaving, dressing, ambulation, and toileting and laundry.
- Assist during mealtime to assure a pleasant and safe dining experience
- Measure vital signs (blood-pressure, pulse, temperature, and respiration)
- Measure and record statistics such as height, and weight
- Record and document care provided to the resident
- Help residents with equipment for their treatment and care
- Follows the plan of care under the direction of a licensed nurse
- Must possess a current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification or Certified Home Health Aide (HHA) in accordance with the Massachusetts State regulations, or have completed course work and be scheduled to take the CNA exam.
- At least 1 year of related experience is highly preferred.
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- Our CNA to patient ratio is one of the best in Massachusetts.
- We offer an excellent benefits package for full and part time positions including; medical, dental, vision and life insurance (effective on day one), a 401(k) retirement savings plan, tuition assistance, and paid time off.
- Daycare and Fitness center on site available to all employees.
- Referral bonuses.
- Employee appreciation events.Located on a beautiful 450 acre campus in Charlton, Massachusetts, The Overlook Retirement Community and Health Center offers 221 independent living residences and a complete continuum of care including post-acute, assisted living, memory care, CARE management services, and skilled nursing for long and short-term care needs. The Overlook sponsored by the Masonic Health System of Massachusetts has a proud tradition of service since 1911.
Quality Control Analytical Associate I Allendale, NJ
- Responsible for performing Quality control activities with minimal supervision of daily tasks in support of HCATS and client procedures. Procedures are expected to be performed with precision and accuracy and demonstrate a high level of documentation accuracy and clarity. Compliant with all applicable SOP’s and good documentation practices as well as cGMP and cGTP requirements. Identify problems that may adversely affect test performance or reporting of test results, correct the problems encountered or immediately notify your manager. Document all corrective actions taken when test systems deviate from the laboratories established performance specifications.Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform the accurate execution of test methods and procedures.
- Maintain inventory of QC materials and lab supplies, including monitoring and ordering
- Perform maintenance, monitoring, and troubleshooting of pertinent equipment
- Perform reagent and media preparation
- Compliant with all applicable SOPs and good documentation practices(GDP) as well as cGMP/GCTP requirements
- Conduct test, review and release test results for products or materials
- Perform and assist in equipment qualification and method validations as needed Perform state proficiency testing and/or client proficiency testing under direct supervision as applicable
- Investigate Out of Specification (OOS), Out of Trend (OOT) and/or non-conforming test results
- Assist in investigations, and preparation of deviation reports, with input from the manager or lead, in a timely manner and implements corrective actions and preventive actions
- Packaging and shipping samples to contracted Laboratories for testing and/or to ClientsQualifications include:
- BS or BA in Science
- Medical Technologist license (preferred)
- 2 years’ QC experience in a clinical laboratory, microbiology, hematology, blood banking, immunology or QC laboratory preferably in a cGMP/cGTP environment.
- Flow Cytometry experience required.
- Must be proficient in QC test methods/procedures and use of the QC lab equipment
- Working knowledge of GxP regulations and standards Working knowledge of quality systems: Change control, Deviations, CAPA, etc.Company Overview: Minaris Regenerative Medicine is an industry leader in contract development and manufacturing of cell therapy products. Minaris works with its clients to overcome the fundamental challenges of cell therapy manufacturing by providing a wide range of innovative services including product and process development, full scale cGMP/GLP manufacturing, engineering and automation, cell and tissue processing, logistics, storage and distribution, as well as expert consulting and regulatory support.Our mission is to provide our clients with high quality, scalable, innovative, reliable, and cost-efficient manufacturing platforms and services to advance commercialization of cellular therapies. We are in the business of developing innovative service products for cell therapy manufacture; selling these to senior leaders in charge of development programs in collaboration with their subject matter experts; and delivering these service products for the development and execution of cell-based therapy manufacturing directly to clinical and commercial development teams around the world.
[HVAC Service Technician – MSS Solutions
- – Experience servicing and troubleshooting Industrial/ Commercial HVAC equipment close to 50 tons at least. Residential experience is NOT sufficient.
- – Universal EPA Certification
- – Ability to execute repairs with no technical assistance
- – Strong communication skills with customers and team members
- – A valid driver’s license and good track record.
- – This is a junior level HVAC Service Technician role and the client will accept 3-5 years of related experience. The candidate should have experience working with boilers, building systems, thermal storage systems, and must understand air and water systems in HVAC equipment.
- – Interview Process: After the hiring manager reviews the application, one in-person or video interview with the Team Lead and Hiring Manager.
- – A background check will be conducted and drug screen the first day of employment.
- – Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k enrollment after 30 days, 9 paid holidays, PTO, and more
- – Travel: Candidate will be home every night.
[Strategic Pricing Analyst-Melville, NY]
Duration – 3 months plus
Schedule – M- F 9 AM – 5 PM
– Must be a local candidate – Please note the Melville office is open two days a week. Coming into the office is completely voluntary to 12/31/2020 (the policy is subject to change in 2021). Therefore, we would like a local candidate that is open to commuting into the office if our policy changes in 2021. For now until the end of the year the temp can work remotely.
-Strong Excel experience
– Experience with Federal and State Direct RFQ responses, contract pricing maintenance, strategic price support requests and programs.
Become A Door Dash Driver !Stop giving your hard earned money back! Deliver for DoorDash with your bike to save on gas, parking and tolls & keep what you earn. Apply today!
Registered Nurse Case Manager – Charlton and West Springfield
- Must Have
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) license in Massachusetts
- Driver’s License and car insurance – travel will be local (no overnight).
- Current CPR certification
- Current IV Certification
- Knowledge of standard nursing practice, state regulations and the Nurse Practice Act
Click Image Below To Apply For Linked in Jobs
Click Image Below To Apply For Jobscan
Click Image Below to Apply For ZipRecruiter